Saturday 31 December 2011

December 2011 Playlist

So here it is, my playlist, it's really really fun. As one year ends and another begins, why not celebrate by getting all the songs on my playlist and having a darn diddly good time.

1) I Told You Once - Howler
2) What You Wanted - Spector
3) When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys
4) The Black Bird, The Dark Slope - Los Campesinos
5) Rocksteady - By The Rivers
6) Love Will Save Your Soul - Grouplove
7) Blinded By The Lights - The Streets
8) Your Father's Eyes Are Blue Now - Hail! The Planes
9) Do You Love Me - The Contours
10) A Case Of You - James Blake
11) Love Lockdown - Kanye West
12) Breaking Down - Florence & the Machine
13) 54-46 That's My Number - The Maytals
14) On The Run - Cerebral Ballzy
15) I Want It I Need It (Death Heated) - Death Grips
16) Banned In D.C - Bad Brains
17) Selena - Das Racist
18) Baby's Arms - Kurt Vile
19) Music When The Lights Go Out - The Libertines
20) Supreme - Robbie Williams

December has been one of those months where I have listened to an excessive amount of music, both new and old. Of the newer selection, I'd definitely recommend Spector. Made up of members of bands such as Ox.Eagle.Lion.Man , their back to basics approach makes for perfect pop. A few of the older ones seem like obvious choices, but this is mainly thanks to Chris Anstey ( @anstizzle ) for hooking me up with a large section of his I-Tunes. THX M8.  

No comments:

Post a Comment