Sunday 30 October 2011

Monthly Playlist- October 2011

I forgot to explain the rules of my playlists/ mixtapes last time, so here they are to avoid confusion. 
-20 tracks only
-I must have listened to the song a lot during the month
-No track can be on more than one months playlist

So....

1) Sherry- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
2) Shake It Out- Florence & The Machine
3) Hello Sadness- Los Campesinos!
4) Cry Me A River- Justin Timberlake
5) I Need A Doctor- The Drums
6) Cross Your Fingers- Laura Marling
7) Somewhere Only We Know- Keane
8) Dust Bowl Dance- Mumford & Sons
9) A Case For You- James Blake
10) Loop The Loop- Wild Beasts
11) Hold It Now, Hit It- Beastie Boys
12) Garden- Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
13) Whitechapel- S.C.U.M
14) Statue Of Liberty- XTC
15) Monica Gems- The Horrors
16) Guillotine- Death Grips
17) All Falls Down- Kanye West
18) Nodding Off- Wavves
19) Judy Is A Punk- The Ramones
20) Praise You- Fatboy Slim

Some choices are obvious, but I'll do some explaining for the others. Basically, I love Justin Timberlake right now. I picked up "Justified" in Poundland, and haven't looked back. He's a genius. It's the same with Keane. Los Campesinos! have featured on pretty much every one of these I've ever made, and I've been doing this about 2  years now. I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment