Tuesday 4 October 2011

First post!!!

Just to let everyone (anyone?) know, this is my first blog. It will probably be a bit rubbish, not really updated very much and a bit rambly.

This is mainly going to be used as a place to let my musical opinions out where people don't have to actually listen. So without further ado, here's my playlist for this month:

1) No Rest (Live at I-Tunes Festival)-Dry The River
2) I And Love And You- Avett Brothers
3) My Manic And I- Laura Marling
4) Awake My Soul- Mumford and Sons
5) Book Of Revelation- The Drums
6) Lovely Cup- Grouplove
7) Changing The Rain- The Horrors
8) Whitechapel- S.C.U.M
9) Balloons- Foals
10) Bug- Wavves
11) Rhymin & Stealin- Beastie Boys
12) By Your Hand- Los Campesinos
13) Loving Arm- Metronomy
14) Plainsong- The Cure
15) Give Me My Month- James Blake
16) Plaything- Wild Beasts
17) Interzone- Joy Division
18) Want You Back- Frankie & The Heartstrings
19) Sgt. Rock (Is Going To Help Me)- XTC
20) Space Oddity- David Bowie

These aren't loads of "cool new releases" I know, but they are songs I'm listening to, so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment