Tuesday 1 May 2012

April 12 Playlist

Another monthly installment of my crazy playlist. This has been another week where I've become obsessed with one sound. Last week it was reggae, this week it was really minimalist R&B and Soul. I'm musically schizophrenic.

1) Keep You - Wild Belle
2) Take Care - Drake
3) Initiation - The Weeknd
4) Superstition - Stevie Wonder
5) Null - Runaround Kids
6) 1993 - Dananananaykroyd
7) High Five, Swan Dive, Nose Dive - Pulled Apart By Horses
8) Tapes & Money - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
9) BTSTU - Jai Paul
10) I've Seen Footage - Death Grips
11) Mercy - Kanye West
12) Soul Man - The Blues Brothers
13) I Heard It Through The Grape Vine - Marvin Gaye
14) Bright Copper Noon - Willis Earl Beal
15) Thursday - The Futureheads
16) Bury My Bones - Pure Love
17) Liiiines - Ghostpoet
18) Rolling In The Deep (Jamie XX Shuffle) - Adele
19) Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
20) Summer Nights - Grease

I have been thinking about actually releasing this as a free mix every week if enough people want it. But it depends whether I can be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment