Wednesday 30 November 2011

November 2011 Playlist

Another edition of my brilliant playlist. I got a lot of new music this month so I have some nice new interesting bands. Without further ado...

1) Weights & Measures - Dry The River
2) Never Let Me Go - Florence & The Machine
3) Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake
4) All Falls Down - Kanye West
5) Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
6) Moon Hits The Mirrorball - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
7) Found Love In A Graveyard - Veronica Falls
8) Baby I Got The Death Rattle - Los Campesinos
9) Mirror In The Bathroom - The Beat
10) Cutting Class - Cerebral Ballzy
11) Vulture - By The Rivers
12) We Were Children - Tribes
13) Love On The Rocks With No Ice - The Darkness
14) This One's Different - Howler
15) Two Islands - Outfit
16) Fall Creek Boys Choir - James Blake
17) Bleak Bake - King Krule
18) Bed Of Nails - Wild Beasts
19) A Little Bit Cooler - Cool Kids
20) Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams

It's been a pretty mellow month really, but with lots of noise from Tribes and Cerebral Ballzy keeping me from sleep. Also, I LOVE ROBBIE. SO SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment