Friday 9 March 2012

February 2012 Playlist

I'll start off by apologising at how incredibly late this playlist is. It has been sitting on my i-tunes for ages but I am just very lazy. So, sorry faithful fans. Also I have been playing around with the idea of starting a monthly online podcast/radio show to give you THE READER the chance to hear all my genius selections. Anyway, the playlist is as follows:

1) Comeback Kid - Sleigh Bells
2) Nothing's Gonna Stop Us - The Darkness
3) That's My Bitch - Jay-Z & Kanye West
4) Sappho - Tribes
5) Teenage Girls - Bleeding Knees Club
6) School Spirit - Kanye West
7) We Are All Accelerated Readers - Los Campesinos!
8) The Chambers & The Valves - Dry The River
9) No One Lied - Jack Penate
10) Holocene - Bon Iver
11) Evening's Kiss - Willis Earl Beal
12) Life Of The Party - The Weeknd
13) 212 - Azealia Banks
14) Filia - Islet
15) Told You Once - Howler
16) Infinity Milk - Dananananaykroyd
17) Old Red Eyes Is Back - The Beautiful South
18) Lucifer - Jay-Z
19) Club Tropicana - Wham!
20) Catch - The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment